THE ALL-WEATHER PERFORMER
THE ULTIMATE CROSSOVER BETWEEN OPEN AND ENCLOSED BOATING.
The new Crossover that challenges convention in both looks and onboard functionality bringing a new era to all-weather boating.
This model combines the functionality, ease of movement, social outdoor and indoor spaces and versatility of outboard walkaround centre-consoles with a spacious, fully enclosed weather proofed cabin, that with distinctive looks challenges traditional perceptions of cabin boats.
We consider the 37XC to be the Gran Turismo of the seas opening a world of possibilities for safe, extended voyages in comfort even in unpredictable weather.
Every foot on board is used for socialising and practical living; indoors and now outdoors as well, infused with a myriad of new onboard solutions and functionalities, no matter if cruising along or spending time at anchor.
The innovative Gullwing Door concept* opens up the front cabin, the sociable foredeck seating with table* or with the large sun-deck*, in addition with its versatile aft-deck modules ensures our customers get a boat with the equipment they want. The large sliding canvas roof, together with the two large sliding doors, really opens up the cabin to the elements on days when the weather allows.
*Sold as optional equipment
Forget the old prejudice that a cabin boat is all just about spending time inside its cabin; the new Axopar 37 XC raises the outer spaces to equal importance and functionality, as sociable and practical as it is comfortable inside.
Never before has an all-weather boat looked this striking, instantly turning heads wherever you go with its captivating modern looks, challenging the perception of traditionally ‘boring’ enclosed cabin ‘work’ boats.
As standard the Axopar 37 XC Cross Cabin comes with a spacious open aft deck with great space to gather your on-water equipment. The aft deck can be equipped with an optional wet bar module or an aft cabin which allows for additional 2 overnight guests.
|Overall Length (excl. Engine)||11,50 m (37ft 9in)|
|Beam||3,35 m (10ft 12in)|
|Draft to props||0,85 m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine)||3770 kg (8311lbs)|
|Berths||2 persons (with optional aft cabin 2+2)|
|Fuel capacity||730 l (193 gal)|
|Classification||B – Offshore, C – Coastal|
|Max speed range||38-48 kts|
|Outboard engines||2 x 225 – 2 x 350 hp|
|Fuel consumption, cruise||2.3 l / nm (2 x 300hp Mercury, 28 knots)|
|*Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather and load conditions.|
Style-conscious customers can now differentiate and characterize the look and feel of a standard specification Axopar by ordering from our BRABUS Line Trim Package options, adding value with discreet interior & exterior trim & styling enhancements.
THE BRABUS LINE TRIM PACKAGE
For 2020, the BRABUS Line Trim Package includes unique cockpit and cabin seat designs with diamond-stitch patterning, a suede-covered steering wheel and suede-covered co-pilot grab rail with discreet BRABUS logo branding. The exterior of the hull features black coloured rub-rails and all main exterior stainless-steel parts specific to each Axopar model (eg. hand-rails, light mast, T-Top / targa arch) will be finished in a matching black painted colour scheme.
BRABUS LINE COLOR UPGRADE
The BRABUS Line Trim Package can be further enhanced by selecting one of our two exciting hull & roof colours: Choose from vibrant and playful Miami Blue, or a more discreet Platinum Grey. The Colour Edition is a duo-tone colour package whereby specific parts of the boat are coloured and other parts are left uncoloured in standard delivery white.
The versatile Axopar 37 with its distinctive and instantly recognisable looks is the perfect partner for all adventures at sea. It provides responsive, thrilling and sporty handling that will safely take you anywhere in supreme comfort and style. Featuring intuitive solutions, enhanced driving dynamics, flexible accommodation together with a whole new space experience.
New intuitive solutions that brings the driving experience even closer to the ease and simplicity of driving a car. Redefined ergonomics contributing to a supremely practical and functional layout, with excellent all-round visibility. The driver focussed helm, with its clean and uncluttered dashboard, ensures the skipper will always remain in full control.
Up to 30% better fuel-economy across the 20 to 40 knot speed range, compared to the predecessor. Resulting in an extended cruising range, on average with 35% or +75 additional nautical miles. Up to +35% increase in ‘comfortable’ and most efficient cruising speed at steady 3500rpm, up from 22knots to 29 knots
The Gullwing Doors redefines how an enclosed front cabin can be best utilised to provide a more sociable feeling and full interaction with one’s surroundings, making the front cabin feel like it’s part of the outdoors. Now it is possible to fully interact with and appreciate the outside surroundings like never before
GENERAL: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat for osmosis preventation of the hull in GRP material, Twin-stepped hull w. “sharp entry bow”, Integrated engine bracket in hull for outboard engines, Fixed aluminum fuel tank 730l w. overflow prevention, Freshwater tank 100l, Heavy-duty rub rail w. rubber end caps in grey, Heavy-duty rub rail around swim platforms, Axopar 3D signature chrome logo on both sides of hull, Bow thruster tunnel preparation in hull, Walk-around deck layout w. open aft deck, Anti-skid finishing on working deck areas and deck hatches, Self-draining deck area w. quick drain aft deck, All hardware, pulpits, locks, hinges, filler caps & cockpit grab rails in 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats on aft, midships and fore deck, Additional hooking points for safety harness around side deck areas, Fore deck pulpits, short, LED navigation lights on fore deck, Spacious anchor locker w. drainage in bow, Rope holders in anchor locker on fore deck & fender storages, Sofa w. backrest on fore deck incl. harbor cover, Large skylight w. oceanair curtain, Flush mounted 2 x skylights incl. harbor cover, Curved & toughened glass wrap-around windscreens and side windows in light green tint w. illuminated 37 signature, Fully enclosed cabin w. extra wide & lockable sliding doors, Roof structure in white GRP w. large opening canvas roof , Harbour cover for opening canvas roof, 2 x integrated & interlinked windscreen wipers, Windshield washer w. separate reservoir, Grab rail under coach roof on aft deck, Integrated boarding steps on both sides of helm, Foldable light mast in white painted aluminium w. anchor light, Twin large fender storages on aft deck w. insulation /cooler boxes, Aft deck w. large storage compartment, Battery / electrical compartment under aft deck storage, Flagpole, Signal horn, Two electric bilge pumps w. auto-function, Manual bilge pump for aft deck section • Integrated swim platforms and telescopic bathing ladder
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin w. L-shaped lounge sofa & seating, Large queen size bed w. soft side bolsters, All upholstery in Torres Grey fabric, Roof panels in Vintage Steel fabric, Portlight towards fore deck w. openable hatch, Mirror in forward bulkhead, 2 x foldable wooden shelves beside the bed, Cabinet upholstered in Vintage Steel fabric w. wenge top, Mirror above cabinet, 4 x pop up clothes hangers, Built-in electric flush toilet under L-sofa w. septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Main 12V fuse panel w. automatic fuses, 12V & USB outlet in front cabin, Fire & CO2 alarms, 6 x LED roof spotlights, LED roof light strip between skylights, Two manual “mushroom” roof vents, Carpet in black
HELM: Clean – Helm layout, Dashboard & console top panels in dark grey soft touch finish, Center console panels in black high-gloss finish, Control switch panel in glass w. illuminated push buttons, Main control panel w. remote controlled battery switches, Steering wheel in leather w. Axopar logo, Lockable access hatch to front cabin w. grab rail in leather, Sliding door to front cabin in dark grey soft touch finish, Cup holder on dashboard, Splash proof USB outlet in console wall, Document pocket on console wall, Footrest in stainless steel & support w. Axopar logo, 2 x LED deck lights in helm floor
PILOTHOUSE: Front seats, rotating & length adjustable w. flip-up bolster, Large L-shaped lounge sofa w. cushions, Foldable and adjustable cockpit table in wenge, Cupholders under rear window x 4, Raised floor level around L-sofa and entry-way thresholds in wenge, Large storage under centre seat / aft sofa, Storage under L-sofa couch, Port side, Storage locker under raised floor, Small storage pocket on Port side side w. cupholders, Storage pockets w. fabric lining on sliding doors, 2 x roof grab rails, 4 x recessed LED roof lights, 2 x LED deck lights in pilothouse floor, Fire & CO2 alarms, Silvertex Sterling fabric on all seats and upholstery, Curved roof panels in Vintage Steel fabric, Carpet in black
• Pre Rig, Twin, Mercury FourStroke series V8 incl. VesselLink
• Mercury upgrade package Verado Twin (Activ Trim, Remote Vessel View, TDS)
• Pre Rig, JPO Installation incl. VesselLink
• Pre Rig, Vesselview 703
Aft deck alternatives
• Aft Cabin package
• Wet Bar package
• Aft deck bench with storage
• Multi-storage compartment
Front cabin alternatives
• Toilet compartment
• Gullwing doors
• BRABUS Line Trim Package
• BRABUS Line Color Edition Miami Blue or Platinium Grey
• Comfort package
• Esthec flooring – Platinum/Black
• Kitchen module for saloon table
Seating and Upholstery Colours
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Storm
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Turquoise
• Seats and upholstery, Silvertex Champagne
• Fixed sunbed on front deck with storage, Silvertex
• Antifouling, Grey or white
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE60 w. joystick control
• Fixed windlass in bow Maxwell w. remote & 30m chain
• Windlass in stern Maxwell w. remote & 30m lead rope
• Waterski frame
• Waterski frame, BRABUS Line, black
• Folding seats x 3 on aft deck, Silvertex
• Sink and faucet for front cabin cabinet
• Extended front cabin wardrobe/storage
• Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
• Shore Power 110V with 40Ah charger (US standard)
• Flameless gas ceramic coocktop
• US standard EPA fuel system w. carbon filter
• Livewell in fender storage, SB side
• Refrigerator in aft port storage locker
• LED ambient lights, front cabin
• LED ambient lights, aft cabin
• Underwater lights, 2-in-1, dual color
• Warm water system
• Shower in toilet compartment
• Shower on aft deck
• Solar battery trickle charger system
• Anchor hatch cushion, Silvertex
• Table on fore deck, GRP
• Mooring package
• Additional bathing ladder with high handles, SB side
• Zero Emission Power Bank 230V 50Hz
• Sundeck cushions for aft cabin, Silvertex
• Protective window covers, Sunbrella Plus Grey
• Harbor cover for aft cabin, Sunbrella RED
• Harbor cover for multi storage, Sunbrella red
• Harbor cover for aft bench, Sunbrella RED
• Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic CRX CM50
• Revolution Camouflage Wrap
• LED ambient lights, pilothouse
• LED deck and cockpit lights, 11pcs
• Cushion for aft bench with back rest, Silvertex
• Sundeck cushions for multi storage, Silvertex
• Heater Webasto Air Top Evo55
• Electrical sliding canvas roof system Webasto
• Roof rack
• Search light w. remote control
• Fishing rod holders on roof & 2 for aft deck
• Fishing rod holders on roof (2 extra rod holders), BRABUS Line, black
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, for stationary use
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck, BRABUS Line, black
• Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use
• Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use BRABUS Line, black
• Dual chartplotters Simrad GO12 XSE
• Chartplotter Simrad GO12 XSE
• Glass Helm Simrad InformationDisplay 2 x 12″
• Echo sounder, thru hull
• Echo sounder, ActiveImaging, transom
• Simrad Broadband 4G radar
• VHF marine radio Simrad RS40
• Audio Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
• Audio package 1, w. 4 x speakers & 2 x 4 channel amplifier
• Audio package 2, w. 1 x subwoofer & 5 channel amp. upgrade
There is a large amount of options to choose from when creating the ultimate Axopar boat to customers specific needs. Learn more about the different options available and their prices below.
DOWNLOAD AXOPAR 37 XC CROSS CABIN FULL PRICE LIST
Visit the Pricing page for price lists containing all optional equipment prices for each model. Or download the full price list for this specific model directly using the above link.
Suggested retail price excl. tax. Ex-factory price. Hull price without engine. Handling, preparation, anti fouling and launching are not included. The specifications of the models herein are not contractual. All prices are indicative. We reserve the right to modify the specifications of our models without prior notice.
Facebook and Instagram are an integral part of our daily news updates. To stay up to speed on current Axopar news and events follow our news channels. For videos of our boats in action visit YouTube for a closer look.